The
Success Journey so Far:
Bill Gates said “Don’t compare
yourself with others; if you do then you are insulting yourself”. We are all
unique and have greatness within us but only if we develop them can we see how
unique and special we are. My aim is to help as many people as possible
discover the greatness within them and help many continue with positive growth,
balance and living with success.
The
reason why I became an Entrepreneur and Writer is: To create an
opportunity to fuel the minds of individuals and provide empowerment to the
greatest asset and machinery of all mankind which is the Human Mind and help
guide people towards success and greater achievements through the use of
positive thoughts, the law of attraction, success and development of the power
of the human mind to allow people to harness this power through organized
knowledge and learning by doing with self belief and confidence.
The greatest asset is
the human resource equipped with the human mind and brain, with this you can
achieve all things. Remember, all human beings are born equal and with unique
traits and talents in them that can make them stand out if they are well
harnessed.
My reason for becoming
an entrepreneur also is backed with the vision of bringing exposure about the
essence of positive, quality and
authentic mind development to produce better thinkers who can apply the
knowledge from life and apply it in a more purposeful and profitable way.
I am a purpose-driven,
ambitious, creative, innovative and a creative mind. The desire to become an
entrepreneur began to take roots in my mind when I was in Junior secondary
School 2 where I wrote an essay writing competition and
came first. I wrote my first book afterwards at the age of 15, but never published it. Afterwards I began developing
the spirit of self reliance knowing my abilities can help me achieve all my desired
results in life. With a passion for writing and seeing that my efforts began to
yield rewards I began to engage in more reading, studying and writing trying to
tell stories and come up with ideas that could enable someone I mean anyone
become self-reliant and independent.
On my search to success
I came across a lot of materials and books which laid emphasis on the power of
our thoughts and how we think. A lot of research and discoveries have laid out
evidence which proves that we human beings have the capacity and ability to
create our reality through our mindset, actions, attitudes and principles in
life.
This fact after
experiencing its gains during my school days where I focused on developing an
attitude of consistency, persistence and fine habits led to me graduating with
a 4.47 CGPA in Management Information Technology.
Since then my drive and
passion for spreading the word of self-reliance and independence grew more
allowing me to use the smallest medium possible to educate people more on the
power of their mind and thoughts. Always remember your mindset determines the
outcome of your reality.
My vision is to work in
creating value that can help develop a better and more positive individual and
society that comes in contact with me or my brand. I want everyone regardless of
your field of expertise and the youths most especially to be fully equipped
with the right and positive knowledge, information and tools to make informed
decisions and live a life of prosperity and success through self-reliance and
entrepreneurship.
Follow TrillionaireThoughts
as we move through life with positive vibration, success and wealth with a
healthy living….
Click the link “About
Us” and discover what drives us and fuels our passion to keep moving towards
our Ambition with success.
Follow us on Instagram:
@trillionairethoughts
Drop your comments and
using the tag #trillionairethoughts you can tag us in your posts.
No comments:
Post a Comment